Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Who you tryin' to get crazy with?

RC_G checking in.

I started thinking about this a bit... Since we can't really rely on tacos (even those from the fine folks at Taco Bell) keeping well or being even remotely edible over night in the fridge, I figure we'll have to make regular trips to the nearby TB location. Also, not a huge deal, but I'm figuring it will cost about $50/person just for tacos.

I'm suggesting that we modify the parameters of the challenge to include other forms of tacos, such as "soft" etc. While not completely familiar with the Taco Bell menu, I do believe that there are other kinds of tacos than the ol' stand by crunchy shelled gems.

The question is, will this end in a faintly whispered, and shame-and-vomit drenched quitter motto like "no mas" or will we stomach up to the bar and proudly shout: "Mas! Uno Mas!"

Now, where did I leave my sombrero?

Comments:
I had just assumed that "food" such as TB would keep fine all weekend, if refrigerated. But, I'd much rather venture out to refresh the taco bounty than die of botchulism.
 
Well, even if it kept fine, I think the texture and "taste" dies rapidly. I think the halflife is measured in minutes. Like 20.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?